📊 MARTHA’S VINEYARD MARKET UPDATE 📊
Current Martha’s Vineyard real Estate market stats for buyers and sellers are in!
Here are the numbers for September 2022 provided by our local Martha's Vineyard MLS:
– Homes Sold = 36 (down 18% from September 2021)
– Median Days on Market = 20 (vs. 30 days last September)
– Median Sales Price = $1,787,500 (up 8% from September 2021)
– Current Inventory = 122 (Single + Multi-Family Homes)
With this info in mind, here’s what you can anticipate if your end-of-year checklist includes a major move:
– Buyers, buy now, and you’ll enjoy motivated sellers and lenders, year-end tax advantages, and a new home just in time for the holidays!
– Sellers, sell now, and you’ll enjoy less competition, lots of attention from buyers’ agents, and serious buyers ready to get a move on.
REMEMBER - the best time to buy or sell is when YOU are ready!
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, I’m here to help you step into your real estate goals. Sure, we’ll use various strategies depending on the time of year, but there’s never a “bad” time to buy or sell if you know in your mind and heart it’s time!
📲 Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you take the next steps in your home buying or selling journey!