✨ MARTHA’S VINEYARD
LOCAL MORTGAGE RATES ✨
CURRENT NATIONAL MORTGAGE RATE AVG.
I know that many of you have read in the headlines recently that the interest rates for mortgages have gone up yet again! 😤
While 6.92% is the national average for a 30-year fixed-rate, according to Freddie Mac, I encourage you to reach out to your LOCAL LENDERS as their rates may be much lower.
GREAT LOCAL RATES
This is the case for my preferred Lender here on MARTHA’S VINEYARD whose rates are still UNDER 6% (see below):
Here are some of the available portfolio options for both primary, second homes and condos on jumbo mortgages over $648,000.
– 30 year fixed Jumbo 5.750% 0 points (APR 5.779)
– 5/1 ARM at 4.75% 0 points (APR 5.552)
– 7/1 ARM at 4.875% 0 points (APR 5.469)
– 10/6m ARM at 5.125 % 0 points (APR 5.108)
– 7/1 ARM construction loan at 5.25% 0 points (APR 5.653)
– Construction loans up to $2,000,000!
THE TIME TO BUY IS NOW
So BUYERS please don’t be discouraged, this is still a very good time to buy a home – The market is softening, there is more inventory, fewer frenzied buyers to compete with, and still very competitive rates.
Reach out to me anytime, if you’d like for me to connect you with a trusted Lending partner here on Martha’s Vineyard!
👉 DM Me